Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thursday March 17, 2016

Dean lead us in a Franklin Institute morning meeting.

We began My Brother Sam is Dead today.  Hopefully we can finish chapter 1 tomorrow.

In math, we reviewed line plots and then began discussing volume.


In the afternoon, presentations wrapped up.  We then began our next unit on Informational writing.  I showed the class some examples and demonstrated a HOW TO.  Over the next few days, we will be writing quick HOW TO essays to show our skills in informational writing.  Ask your child what my HOW TO was on... How embarrassing...

To end the day, Mrs. Smith presented a lesson on problem and solution.

*** Due to wedding planning and wedding events, I will not be in school tomorrow or Monday.  There is lots for my fiance and me to plan, so I needed some days to help her prepare for our day.  I expect the absolute best behavior from my classes.  See everyone Tuesday.***

Homework
Math- CCP L28; Measurement revision due next Tuesday
RELA- Read 30 min and log; KidBiz "Haiti" due tomorrow; G&L Roots due next Thursday
Other- Planner signed; tshirt and yearbook info due TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment