Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thursday March 10, 2016

This morning, we made up some lost time and completed the spelling bee qualifying quiz.

After, I told the class that I would not be in school tomorrow due to my grandfather's passing on Tuesday morning.  I will see you guys on Monday- I expect absolutely best behavior tomorrow!

In science we continued to work on our meal planning project.  A four opportunity was presented today- planning healthy balanced snacks for the day.

In math, we reviewed numeric expressions.



As we moved into the afternoon, Google Slide presentations were coming to a wrap for most groups.  Scripts are starting to be prepared!  Presentations start Monday!

As for reading, we looked at the Physical Setting in AOtD and made great connections to how these physical settings control conflict, characters, and theme.

Homework
Math- Mod 4 Lesson 32
RELA- Read 30 min; Log Signed; KidBiz "America" due TOMORROW; Greek and Latin Roots due TOMORROW
Other- planner signed; can good donated; Wear pink!

** There will be no blog post tomorrow since I am not in school.  Thanks for understanding! **

No comments:

Post a Comment