Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday May 6, 2015

This morning, students digitally presented and took notes on their PowToon macro- micro- nutrient animated films they created.  If I am able to publish them, I will post them on the blog!



After, we continued to work on our final TDA of the year in reading.  The afternoon was jam packed, so we had to make time where we could.

In the afternoon, we worked with professional artist Michael Albert to create collages using his style of artwork.  This was a wonderful and unique experience working with a professional.
http://www.michaelalbert.com/



The day then ended with Project ACES with Mrs. Bonk.




What a fun week we have had so far.  I will not be in class tomorrow, I am over at district office writing math curriculum.

Homework
RELA- On My Honor assessment due tomorrow
Other- planners signed; permission slips signed

No comments:

Post a Comment